With the season of giving rapidly approaching, the End Crowd team thought we’d share our top 10 favorite fair trade gifts! Happy ethical giving!
1. This Hemingway style journal is the perfect gift for the wayward artist (read: hipster) that also supports sustainable, ethical income for villages in India.
2. Treat yourself or someone special to a trendy pair of sway earrings that supports skilled workers in Kiberia, a Kenyan slum.
3. These festive socks are extremely cute and very comfortable (we may or may not be speaking from personal experience). They are also a fair trade gift and made with organic cotton.
4. It’s not often that one gets the opportunity to look good in pajamas. With these pants, you get all that, plus you’re supporting non-discriminatory, fair trade work in India.
5. At only $15, this coin purse makes a thoughtful and inexpensive gift that provides a fair wage and much-needed income to artisans in Rwanda.
6. Winter is coming around, which also means that winter fashion is coming around. Why not rock it the fair trade way with a handmade alpaca wool hat?
7. The perfect gift for the socially conscious chef. There a so many options!
8. Let’s be real, you already drink coffee. Why not do that and help Mexican farmers keep their land at the same time?
9. Fair trade chocolate. Need we say more?
10. For those trying to give the gift of sustainable, ethical home luxury, look no further than Boll and Branch.
11. BONUS! Most of us buy gifts during the holidays, but you can also just give. You’ll be a part of the movement to end slavery. Plus, use #IGiveBecause to tell us your story about making a difference.
Did we miss any of your favs? Let us know! Want more ideas? Check out our the gift guide from our friends at End Slavery Now.
Chip in and help end modern slavery once and for all.