Speaking to The New York Times, a 14-year-old girl recounted how she was trafficked into delivering drugs to towns outside of London. She looked like any other teenage student on her way to school, but for months she snuck out her house before dawn to board a[...]
- Breaking News:See what these girls did to help end modern slavery
- #GivingTuesday:Help us keep up the pressure in 2018!
- Breaking News:These girls are our heroes! Find out why.
- #GivingTuesday:Give freedom this holiday season!
Global NewsTop stories from around the world on modern slavery
Speak freeOpinions from our team and guest contributors
- Beyond Parachutes and Self-appointed Saviors: Grounding Campaigns in Lived Experiences
Originally published on Open Democracy, March 13, 2017. Anyone who works as [...]My Story, My Dignity – How representing modern slavery is crucial to success
The power of shock value can be impressive. Slavery still exists? There are [...]
- Fighting Modern Slavery – ‘Ordinary People’ to the rescue
It’s a fact. We do not know precisely how many people are held in modern [...]Without knowledge there can be no progress in the fight against modern slavery
We will never be able to combat modern forms of slavery if people aren’t [...]
- The highs and lows of the 2017 TIP Report
Last week, the U.S. Department of State delivered its annual Trafficking in [...]When is child marriage slavery?
Child marriage is a formal union where one or both of the parties are under [...]