Slavery is not a thing of the past, according to this Washington Post article regarding the International Labour Office (ILO) and the Walk Free Foundation estimates. It is reported that last year there were 40.3 million people in some form of modern[...]
- Breaking News:Numbers and the Fight Against Modern Slavery
- Breaking News:Millions of Slaves Worldwide. Where are They?
- Breaking News:At What Cost is Italy Slowing the Flow of Migrants?
Global NewsTop stories from around the world on modern slavery
Speak freeOpinions from our team and guest contributors
- The highs and lows of the 2017 TIP Report
Originally posted on the International Labor Rights Forum, July 2 2017 Last [...]Without knowledge there can be no progress in the fight against modern slavery
We will never be able to combat modern forms of slavery if people aren’t [...]
- Fighting Modern Slavery – ‘Ordinary People’ to the rescue
It’s a fact. We do not know precisely how many people are held in modern [...]When is child marriage slavery?
Child marriage is a formal union where one or both of the parties are under [...]
- My Story, My Dignity – How representing modern slavery is crucial to success
The power of shock value can be impressive. Slavery still exists? There are [...]