1. BF gives you a much harder workout than Giving Tuesday. (Which we need because Turkey.)
2. BF doesn’t leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, blekh.
3. GT might help humanity, but BF helps the economy, kinda.
4. GT can lift entire communities out of poverty, but Black Friday has INSANE discounts.
5. Some people think the holiday season is about getting into the spirit of helping others,but like, who cares.
6. Black Friday gives you the opportunity to get up at 4AM, which builds character I guess.
7. Only the strongest survive BF.
8. 49in LCD TV for $99. Enough said.
9. But let’s be real, Giving Tuesday is kinda way better. When December 1st rolls around, make sure to donate from your couch, work desk, or wherever else you might be recovering from Black Friday. Let’s create a world with #NoSlavery.